Thursday, July 8, 2010

Reunions

It occurred to me that tomorrow is the beginning of the Idaho Falls High School Class of 1980 Reunion.  Yep, that's right, my 30 year high school reunion is tomorrow.   And where will I be?  Anaheim, CAL.  

Honestly, I can count on one hand the folks that I would like to see again.  Is that sad?  I don't know.  I tried to make the best of it . . . but it wasn't a great time in my life.  As with any high school, IFHS was very clique-y.  I don't do well with cliques, so I guess I didn't really fit anywhere - other than with the rest of the "c-wingers", as we called ourselves. 

While I'm sure they will have a great time, I just don't care.  That was such a short chapter in my life, and it was so long ago ...

1 comment:

  1. I am so with you on this one! My few friends from HS weren't in my class either so even less of a reason to go.

    ReplyDelete