Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Two-Cents Tuesday - Pet Peeves

Yes, its true.  I have a few pet peeves.  Okay, lots of them. 

Grown men (and women) who won't clean up after themselves.  Whether at the office or in my own house, if you spill something, or food explodes in the microwave - clean it up!!  Don't let it sit there for the next person.

Don't complain that you never get to do anything, unless you've actually tried!  I have some friends and relatives who are always complaining that they never get to go on trips, or "do anything fun".  Well, they make no effort!  What do you expect?!?  

People with no hobbies because they don't think they have any talent.  Some of my relatives say things like that - "oh, I could never sew like that, I'm not talented like you".   I have NO talent!  I just enjoy my hobbies, regardless of the final outcome.  If you want to try something out - whether it be sewing, photography, hiking, archery, whatever - just jump in!.  Even if you completely suck at it, it may make you very happy!

People that think Reality TV is real.   Get a clue!

Oh, and one more.  Clutter.   I hate clutter.  Everything has a place, put it there.  If it doesn't have a place, make one - or get rid of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment